Ruth 1:16 "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. "
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Taking the Plunge!
Ok. So we are definitely new to the whole "blog" scene, but with some peer pressure, we are taking the plunge. We admit, we are pretty bad at keeping in touch but hopefully our little blog will give you an insight to our life out out here and keep us accountable about filling you in. It seems that most people our age are avid bloggers and though we stood strong for a while, the pros have just outweighed the cons. Hope you enjoy the soon-to-come McPherson Moments. All Our Love - Travis, Rebecca, and Cooper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey! Welcome to the "blogoshpere!"
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link on from your blog to my site. Man, I feel important.
Can't wait to read some McPherson Moments! See you guys soon!
Miss you guys more than you know. Just looking at you blog made me realize how important you all have been to Rusty and me. I will talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteCathy Burns