Ruth 1:16 "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. "

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Claire's First Easter

We celebrated Easter Sunday with our family here in Amarillo. We were all over the place and took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went outside for a bit. Here are some pictures from the day. Claire gave us her biggest smiles photographed yet! You should have seen what I had to do to get those smiles! Oh my goodness how we love this little baby girl. She'll be four months this week! I can't believe it!

Philippians Chapter 2
5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7 but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!








2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. So precious! I am the biggest fan of smocked Easter outfits!! And no, JZ wouldn't let me put one on Bo. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, LOVE the dress! And the smiles. And the girl!! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete