Ruth 1:16 "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. "
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Concerts in the Park
Please take a minute to check out these precious kids and all the fun we had at the park this summer. Hopefully the beginning of a really fun tradition. Gig'Em! We love you Z family!
Hey! I saw that you live in Amarillo!! My husband is from there and I am from Sherman! We are living in Germany right now while my husband is in the Air Force but we cant wait to be back in Texas!!!
Such a fun summer! They'll be considerably more difficult to keep up with next summer...can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHey! I saw that you live in Amarillo!! My husband is from there and I am from Sherman! We are living in Germany right now while my husband is in the Air Force but we cant wait to be back in Texas!!!
ReplyDelete