Ruth 1:16 "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. "

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some Big Changes

We are terribly sorry for not updating our blog sooner, but we were waiting to share some very important news... We are havig a baby!!! That's right, our little "baby mac" will be arriving in December of 2009 and I am about 14 weeks along. We have posted the coolest ultrasound picture of its profile from our last appointment. The expected due date is December 10 and we could not be more thrilled for the most wonderful Christmas present ever! God is just always seeming to amaze us. The visits to the doctor have been so fun. We could just sit and stare at the ultrasounds for hours it seems. Both visits baby mac has been on the move and doing lots of little dances for us. We just watch and giggle with amazement. So stay tuned for more updates to come.

Another bit of big news is that we sold our house on June 1st and are living with Travis' parents. I couldn't have more gracious in-laws! They are taking us in until we find a house, which we haven't at the moment and would appreciate not only prayers for our little one but also prayers to find a house. Somehow, in the midst of life's current changes for us, I have a peace about it all and know that God will provide for our growing family. I think that Cooper is the most happy of all because he gets to "live" at Grandma's house and not just come for occasional visits!

Stay tuned for more McPherson Moments. I'll post more soon because we have even MORE to report on... June has been a busy month!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! We are excited for the two of you and we will be praying for Rebecca and the baby through the pregnancy!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!! :) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Congratulations. We definitely need to do lunch. And maybe we can share a hospital lunch if we deliver our babies at the same time. I am just so excited for you and Travis. You will be such a great mommy. Hope to see you and your belly soon!

    ReplyDelete