"...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
This is just one of my favorite verses and we pray it will apply to our growing family's new home. Speaking of homes... we have finally found one!!! Ecstatic. Elated. Overjoyed. Relieved. At peace. Grateful. Thankful. These are just some of the adjectives to describe our current state. We have been looking for such a long time that the thought of searching any more real estate websites or wasting one more minute of our lives watching the TV channel that has our local listings, literally makes us sick! So much so, that Travis took the real estate listing channel OFF our TV! Yes, our TV does have that option which is nice... some others that didn't make the cut were: Univision, Telemundo, QVC, BET, Tele-evangelists, the 24-7 Catholic channel, C-Span, ect. I bet for most of you, the feeling is mutual on our choices.
We will probably e-mail out pics of our new house if you are interested. For those of you in Amarillo, it's in City Park off Hillside and Coulter. The neighborhood is really nice and seems quiet. I don't think we'll have to pick fights with the kids across the ally in this house. (some of you know that crazy story, we won't miss those guys) The best part is that we met our next door neighbors and they are such a cute little family of four! Though they are Red Raiders (seeing as the odds of TTU neighbors out here are extremely high), I bet we'll get along just fine.
We do feel bad for Cooper though, the back yard is not as big and he will be leaving his favorite place for fun: Grandma's House. Grandma has generously offered her back yard any time he feels lonely though. He definitely has gotten the royal treatment these past few weeks. It'll be back to reality for him soon.
Also, our next appointment for Baby Mac is this Wednesday. We hope to find out the gender! Please take our baby gender poll and cast your vote on what you think it is. We'll be happy with just a healthy baby. We really don't have a preference. Check back with us on Wednesday for the official report. Until then... God bless!
Ruth 1:16 "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. "
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


WOW! So many changes!!!!!!! I am so so so so happy for you two...the house sounds amazing, I would love to see some pictures. As for Baby Mac.... HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!! Rebecca, I cannot believe this!!!!!! Again, I am so thrilled for you guys. Looks like I need to plan a trip to Amarillo!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you so much.... glad to hear that things are so great for you!